POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map color adjustment? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:09:31 EDT (-0400)
  Image_map color adjustment? (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Image_map color adjustment? - Update
Date: 21 Jul 2005 20:08:52
Message: <tud0e1hc44n7p4mu73803vttngsijvfrql@4ax.com>
I may be talking to myself here, but...

If anyone's interested, I am going to post a scene file containing a
macro in p.b.s-f that allows you to adjust an image mapped pigment, or
any pigment for that matter, by a specified gamma value.  Look for a
post with the same subject.  I hope this is useful to someone.

Kyle

Post a reply to this message