POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Button/banner Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Button/banner (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Button/banner
Date: 19 Jul 2002 12:18:24
Message: <3d383bd0@news.povray.org>
I just got a request for a button or banner for someone who wants to
link to povray.org.

This is a good point; I don't have a current one (and even the old
'POV-Ray NOW! 3.1' button looks dated now anyhow ...)

If folks want to make up some buttons and banners, I'll select a
number of them to put up on the site on a 'link to us' page.

Please place submissions into p.b.i (but follow up here so I notice
it; I don't always check p.b.i).

-- Chris