POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OS/2 Version? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  OS/2 Version? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jeffrey Reynolds
Subject: OS/2 Version?
Date: 27 Aug 1998 16:59:54
Message: <35E5BB22.B3807B24@earthling.net>
Greeitngs.

	As the subject states I'm interested in finding out any information on
an OS/2 version of Pov-Ray.   I've seen mention of such a version, but
only as a "in the near future" reference.
	If a version doesn't exist, is it being planned, or do OS/2 users have
to make due with the DOS version?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:01:38 -0400, Jeffrey Reynolds
	<jar### [at] earthlingnet> wrote:
>       As the subject states I'm interested in finding out any information on
>an OS/2 version of Pov-Ray.   I've seen mention of such a version, but
>only as a "in the near future" reference.
>       If a version doesn't exist, is it being planned, or do OS/2 users have
>to make due with the DOS version?

Try:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/povray/unofficial/compiles-3.0/

Post a reply to this message