POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov bug (couldn't post to bugreports) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  pov bug (couldn't post to bugreports) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: nlewis
Subject: pov bug (couldn't post to bugreports)
Date: 14 Oct 2001 12:36:46
Message: <3bc9bf1e@news.povray.org>
It seems that if you render an image in high resolution, stop, continue the
render in lower resolution (with +C) the program crashes. this is POV 3.5
beta 6 for windows under Windows XP. I can't see why anyone would want to do
this, but if he did, it would crash.
any confirmations?

Post a reply to this message