POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : transmit and filter question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  transmit and filter question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sascha
Subject: transmit and filter question
Date: 30 Jul 2003 10:37:16
Message: <3f27d81c@news.povray.org>
I'd like to know how POV-Ray calculates a pixels color, especially if
both, transmit and filter are non-zero. I'm not looking for equations
for diffuse or specular illumination (I've already found them), I'm only
interested how POV-Ray sums up diffuse, specular (highlight), reflected,
transmitted and filtered light...

Can someone tell me a formula or at which file/method to look in the
source-code?

Thanks a lot,
-Sascha

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:37:14 +0200, sascha <sas### [at] userssourceforgenet>
wrote:
> Can someone tell me a formula or at which file/method to look in the
> source-code?

Start from Determine_Apparent_Colour.

ABX

Post a reply to this message