POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About the dispersion bug Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  About the dispersion bug (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Richard Callwood III
Subject: About the dispersion bug
Date: 27 Oct 2003 16:48:15
Message: <r30rpv07ge9glj43fjl6bnphhhgckqnvs7@4ax.com>
I'm referring to the bug reported in
<http://news.povray.org/povray.general/30982/>, the one that causes
cyan artifacts when dispersion is used with conserve_energy and
fresnel reflection.

It seems that this bug is moderately well-known but almost never
talked about.  Has there been a resolution to this?  Is there a
work-around?
--
~  U.S. Virgin Islands    ~  USDA zone 11  ~  18.3N, 64.9W  ~

Post a reply to this message