POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re:Re:Pov-Clan advert: Read for info on Applying! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:35 EDT (-0400)
   Re:Re:Pov-Clan advert: Read for info on Applying! (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Ghost Dog
Subject: Re:Re:Pov-Clan advert: Read for info on Applying!
Date: 28 Oct 2004 11:15:00
Message: <web.41810bd816a026d9563d27f50@news.povray.org>
> : POV-CLAN APPLICATION FORM
>
> So where's YOUR application? What makes YOU so
> desirable to work with?
> =Bob=

I suppose you're right. My credentials are admittedly unworthy of a clan
leadership, so I was going to pray no-one asked this.
I started doing POV about 9/10 months ago, so I'm still a beginner.
The work I've done is basic, and lacks any boundary-pushing techniques.
But I think that, coupled with the people with the technical expertise and
equipment, I could improve vastly. I suppose you could call this Clan an
accelerated learning course that I get by Scholarship (no offence
scholarship people). I would learn some good skills, and in return exchange
my artistic ideas with this clan. People could use my ideas freely (if they
want)
and the result would be a collaborative of art and artists who all grow and
learn in some respects.
The major thing I provide for this clan is organisation. In theory, I would
keep correspondance running, submit our work to IRTC/HOF (if it's really
ood or if everyone thinks I should),etc

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:10:16 EDT, "Ghost_Dog"
<gho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>My credentials are admittedly unworthy of a clan leadership,

What's with this "clan" thing?
Hoots mon! I'm Jimmy MacPovray, chieftain o' the rendering race!

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Hoots mon! I'm Jimmy MacPovray, chieftain o' the rendering race!

Nah,

175 4 7h3 1337 p0\/rz 50 7h3y c@n xc100d 7ha n00b5

I feel dirty after typing that :P

--