POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : articles deleted from povray.general? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  articles deleted from povray.general? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simeon Scott
Subject: articles deleted from povray.general?
Date: 14 Feb 2004 09:18:50
Message: <pan.2004.02.14.15.31.00.64331@bur.st>
Hi,

Are any articles EVER deleted from povray.general? I can't find a thread I
remember initiating around 10 Mar 2003 concerning what I thought was a
bug. Wanted to discuss it with someone.

Simeon

Post a reply to this message

From: Simeon Scott
Subject: Re: articles deleted from povray.general? Sorry my mistake
Date: 14 Feb 2004 09:45:50
Message: <pan.2004.02.14.15.57.59.320988@bur.st>
Sorry, my mistake :)

Nice archive :) Even by nntp the whole archive is available :)