POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wings3d -> Povray (exporter) Gallery Online Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Wings3d -> Povray (exporter) Gallery Online (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Danni Coy
Subject: Wings3d -> Povray (exporter) Gallery Online
Date: 15 Feb 2003 23:45:48
Message: <pan.2003.02.16.04.50.21.890638@midcoast.com.au>
http://www.midcoast.com.au/~rgcoy/art/Wings3d_Povray_QAD_Gallery.html

I am putting together a gallery of pictures created in Wings3d
and rendered in Povray... Here is the beginning

Wings3d is a poly/Subdivison surfaces
modeller that has developed quite a following
before even its first stable release.
More info can be found at http://www.wings3d.com

wings-povexport is a plugin I have been writing to export
Mesh2 files from Wings3d. details are here
http://www.midcoast.com.au/~rgcoy/hobbies/wings.html

Post a reply to this message