POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : another photon question Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  another photon question (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: another photon question
Date: 20 Sep 2002 12:06:20
Message: <3d8b477c$1@news.povray.org>
Are stored photon maps resolution independant? i.e. if I save a photon map while
rendering at 320*240, can I load the map and get the correct result when
rendering at 800*600?

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message