POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Warp/Black Hole general questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Warp/Black Hole general questions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Warp/Black Hole general questions
Date: 29 Jan 2011 20:19:56
Message: <op.vp3knemm0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Hello,

As some of you may know, I am working on a image based blend map
generator, which is now at the stage of warp/black hole implementation.

 From what I have found in the help file, you can have N warps per element
which can accept a pattern modifier, and possibly N black holes per warp
though within the docs there is not a defined limit or lack of limit for
those. Is this correct so far? The blend map data model assembly
architecture is obviously dependent upon the accuracy of this information.

The way I have laid out the design thus far is separate classes for each
blend map property which contain at least 1 sub-item.
I intend to implement some sort of hierarchical editor for the blend map
base structure which the program then uses to build the output from the
image.

Thanks!

--
Ian McDonald