POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Book Project Invitation? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Book Project Invitation? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jerry Stratton
Subject: POV-Ray Book Project Invitation?
Date: 6 Jun 2001 23:42:05
Message: <newsw-39FFF9.20420606062001@povray.org>
I received an e-mail from a group, with the above title, on May 24,
asking for permission to use my tutorials in a group web page/book
project. At first I thought it was a good idea, but I'm a little worried
that I can't find any mention of it on these newsgroups.

Their web page is http://povworld.de/book/

Anyone know if this is legit?

Jerry
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/