POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PVMPOV 3.1 ? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  PVMPOV 3.1 ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: PVMPOV 3.1 ?
Date: 28 Mar 1999 07:46:30
Message: <19990328.11475300@micha.riser>
Does anybody know where to get a PVM version of POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux?
Has anybody made such a version?

 Micha

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: PVMPOV 3.1 ?
Date: 28 Mar 1999 10:50:45
Message: <m3u2v5vciy.fsf@clodomir.rezel.enst.fr>
Micha Riser <mri### [at] usanet> writes:

> Does anybody know where to get a PVM version of POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux?
> Has anybody made such a version?

  I'll probably try to compile it soon.  Not today (five school
assignments waiting for me), but in a matter of three weeks.  Hell, I
haven't even compiled the raw POV-Ray 3.1e on my Linux yet!

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Mou ichido !  Hayaku !  Ookii koede !
  -- Atsuko Sasaki

Post a reply to this message

What do we need to compile a PVM version?

DEPerere
remove the "bof." to answer

> Micha Riser <mri### [at] usanet> writes:
>
> > Does anybody know where to get a PVM version of POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux?
> > Has anybody made such a version?
>
>   I'll probably try to compile it soon.  ...
>
> Roland.
> --

Post a reply to this message

Well you need the source for Povray, the PVM toolkit, there is now onw
for windows and the PVM upgrade, which has all of the source in it.
PLus a complier.  I'm going to try it one of these days if i ever get
time.