POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : piece of history Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  piece of history (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ABX
Subject: piece of history
Date: 12 Aug 2002 08:43:05
Message: <l7bflu8l8f7jc27ol04l0a50p4443lncr4@4ax.com>
http://web.archive.org/web/20000607042716/www.websharx.com/~dfarmer/bio.htm

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: piece of history
Date: 12 Aug 2002 14:33:36
Message: <tevflukc87alm78aal5j64qm56tgib7o93@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:41:52 +0200 ABX wrote:

>http://web.archive.org/web/20000607042716/www.websharx.com/~dfarmer/bio.htm

  Thanks, ABX. Websharx.com no longer hosts Dan's pages and I thought
they were lost forever. Also of interest is Truman (POV-Team) Brown's
"Texture Woild", reachable from the link given on Dan's history page.
People can visit the rest of Dan's pages (circa 1995) from here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000823194811/www.websharx.com/~dfarmer/

  Dan's contact information is no longer valid, as the entire POV-Team
has long since migrated away from our former CompuServe home.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg