POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Default folders for pov? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Default folders for pov? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: AC
Subject: Default folders for pov?
Date: 11 Dec 1999 14:32:27
Message: <3852a6cb@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to set a default folder for my "*.pov" files other than in My
Documents?

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Default folders for pov?
Date: 11 Dec 1999 15:21:39
Message: <3852b253@news.povray.org>
Sure, check the Docs under File Output Options about 3/4 of the way down you
will find...
"
     Output_File_Name=c:\povray3\myimages\

    This will create c:\povray3\myimages\myscene.tga as the output file.
"

"AC" <amb### [at] teliacom> wrote in message news:3852a6cb@news.povray.org...
> Is there a way to set a default folder for my "*.pov" files other than in
My
> Documents?

Post a reply to this message