POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ann] MMMM updated Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  [ann] MMMM updated (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ingo
Subject: [ann] MMMM updated
Date: 23 Oct 2002 09:08:35
Message: <Xns92B09ADD8A9D0seed7@povray.org>
Had some inspiration this morning so I added the possibility to write
the generated mesh' to *.obj, *.pcm and arrays (*.arr). Please consider
it as beta software, there may be some errors in the writing process.

The Meshmerizing Mesh Maker Macros can be found at:
http://members.home.nl/seedseven/

from revision.txt:

2002/10/23
makemesh.inc  : added the option to write Wavefront '*.obj'files,
                compressed mesh '*.pcm' files and '*.arr' files
                containing arrays for building a mesh2().
                Added CheckFileName(FileName) macro. This is also used
                by all other include files in the package.

param.inc &   : the texture for uv_mapping is now taken from the square
twovar.inc      <0,0>- <1,1> instead of from the rectangle
                <UVmin>-<UVmax>. This may break existing scenes :(

all inc files : checking wether or not to build a mesh or parse it from
                a file is now done via the CheckFileName() macro in
                makemesh.inc.

2002/10/20
param.inc     : split the original Parametric() macro into two.
                Parametric() and Paramcalc(). The first is now a
                frontend to the latter. Paramcalc() does all the hard
                work. It can be used directly. This to make it possible
                to use macros instead of functions as the base for a
                parametric surface.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message