POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Elevation maps for cities? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Elevation maps for cities? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jerry
Subject: Elevation maps for cities?
Date: 15 Sep 2000 12:14:47
Message: <jerry-A3675A.09144715092000@news.povray.org>
Are there any elevation maps available for cities, where the elevation
data includes the buildings?

A search on Yahoo for "city elevation maps" came up with lots of
elevation maps and lots of city maps, but no maps (that I could see)
that include building elevations.

Looking mainly for San Diego and Los Angeles.

And what do "1 degree", "30 minute", "10 minute", and "5 minute" mean?
Can they be directly translated into feet/meters/kilometers?

Jerry

Post a reply to this message