POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : update of web page and postings to newsgroup Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  update of web page and postings to newsgroup (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: hall
Subject: update of web page and postings to newsgroup
Date: 20 Dec 1999 15:22:17
Message: <385e8ff9@news.povray.org>
Well, I have finally made an update to my webpage.  There is a little, tiny
dos program called tiler.exe
that may be of some interest.  the address is:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/8148/ground_net.html

I have also posted a couple of example tga files in binaries.images,
and the pov-code for them in binaries.scene_files.
The program is also posted in binaries.utilities

have fun with it

Quadhall
aka S.R. Hall
tre### [at] yahoocom