POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Determinate instruction Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Determinate instruction (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Boryana
Subject: Determinate instruction
Date: 25 Aug 2002 14:31:36
Message: <3d692288$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

   Where can I find documentation about the determinate instruction?

                  Thanks,
                          Boryana

Post a reply to this message

From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: Determinate instruction
Date: 25 Aug 2002 17:33:53
Message: <chrishuff-DE84FC.17334325082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d692288$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Boryana" <neo### [at] hotmaillcom> wrote:

>    Where can I find documentation about the determinate instruction?

The what?
POV doesn't have a "determinate" command/instruction/whatever. As far as
I know, none of the patches have this either. Are you asking about
matrix mathematics? The POV source code?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message