POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slope ptoblem Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Slope ptoblem (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Slope ptoblem
Date: 6 Aug 2002 16:56:12
Message: <dod0luoojen02g427icu02vo0idrtcdb13@4ax.com>
I can't get the extended slope syntax to work. This code generates an
error:

#version 3.5;

#declare Foo = pigment {
  slope <0,-1,0>, 0, 0.5
  color_map {
    [0 Green]
    [0.16 Brown]
    [0.33 Black]
    [0.5 White]
  }
}

I think I remember someone mention this or before the beta or before
the beta period, but I can't remember who nor what. It's just that the
docs say it should work and it does not.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg