POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  JPEG2000 (Message 72 to 81 of 231)
From: Eamon Caddigan
Subject: Re: JPEG2000
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:01:22
Message: <404b9bb2$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:
> On 7 Mar 2004 16:30:39 -0500, Eamon Caddigan <eca### [at] uiucedu>
> wrote:
>
>>IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:

>>> It's not my favourite, it's a suggestion. I use Photoshop. Lordy, why
>>> don't you try to keep up?
>>
>>Sorry, my list of software you use was apparently out-of-date. Also,
>>which socks were you wearing last Wednesday? I can't find it in my
>>records.
>
> Such childish rejoiners point to someone who is as lazy as the rest of
> the people here and cannot find the correct counter-arguments so they
> go off-track.

Good point, I should learn to stop resorting to such behavior and keep
my posts on-topic and polite, like you do.

-Eamon

Post a reply to this message

From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:08:15
Message: <ig7n40pslmljhduviabitc2iu3te304ear@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:56:54 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> Don't be so silly. How the fuck does posting a new format and then
>> trying to get a serious debate going about it make for a a flame war?
>
>When you descend to insults, profanity, and fail to address in any
>serious way the arguments against your preferred solution, it stops
>being a serious debate and starts being a flame war.

Re-read the entire thread again - I think you will find I was quite up
on addressing the comments. Next time - get the facts in first.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com

Post a reply to this message