POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Voyager model Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Voyager model (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: Voyager model
Date: 2 Dec 1999 22:06:33
Message: <384733b9@news.povray.org>
Anyone know if/where a POV-Ray Start Trek Voyager model can be found?

Jon

Jon & Frances Berndt
email: jsb### [at] hal-pcorg, fan### [at] hal-pcorg
WWW: http://www.hal-pc.org/~jsb
League City, TX

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Voyager model
Date: 2 Dec 1999 22:15:36
Message: <3847354C.A6DD5C3D@pacbell.net>
Jon Berndt wrote:

> Anyone know if/where a POV-Ray Start Trek Voyager model can be found?
>
> Jon

 I do not know of any POV-Ray specific files of the Voyager but I have a few
sites listed at http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Model_Sites/ that have the
voyager model available that can easily be converted to the .pov file format
( look for sites described with Star Trek models).

For conversion programs see:
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/Conversion_Utilities/