POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV on AMD 64bit CPU Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV on AMD 64bit CPU (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Scott Moore
Subject: POV on AMD 64bit CPU
Date: 21 Jan 2003 06:16:17
Message: <2naq2vsm7uh5urj230qfohibje9g1dqdts@4ax.com>
Came across this article http://www.ct.heise.de/ct/english/02/26/018/
that tests AMD's 64bit CPU against Athlon XP and Pentium 4. POVRay was
among the other apps in the test. See table at the end for results.

Scott

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: POV on AMD 64bit CPU
Date: 21 Jan 2003 07:09:18
Message: <3e2d386e$1@news.povray.org>
Scott Moore wrote:
> Came across this article http://www.ct.heise.de/ct/english/02/26/018/
> that tests AMD's 64bit CPU against Athlon XP and Pentium 4. POVRay was
> among the other apps in the test. See table at the end for results.

Hmmm

Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.co.uk
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key