POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid question about pigment... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid question about pigment... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: manuel
Subject: Stupid question about pigment...
Date: 28 Jun 2003 15:21:29
Message: <3efdeab9@news.povray.org>
To set the projection of a bitmap we have
the map_type value.

And to set the projection of a simple pigment,
like checker?

I've tried this:
#declare mtest = texture {
pigment { checker White, Red scale .1 map_type 0}
}

but the result is an error message:

pigment { checker White, Red scale .1 map_type <----ERROR

Parse Error: No matching } in 'pigment', map_type found instead

I tri to put the map_type in other place, but the result is always an error.

I think this must be a very comic and dummy's question, but I can't find
the answer on the help...sorry :-(

Thanks,

        Manuel

Post a reply to this message