POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Syntax-Parsing Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Syntax-Parsing (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Florian Brucker
Subject: Syntax-Parsing
Date: 30 Dec 2003 15:33:09
Message: <3ff1e105$1@news.povray.org>
I just noticed that the following code renders without errors, although
the syntax contains IMHO an error (Notice the last comma in the
parameter list):

<POV>
#macro MyMacro(Param1,Param2,Param3,)
   //do something
#end
</POV>

(This does not cause any problems for me, just wanted to make sure
somebody who knows about the parser interna knows about it)

Florian

Post a reply to this message