POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Links (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: TonyB
Subject: Links
Date: 9 Dec 1999 20:35:14
Message: <385058d2@news.povray.org>
The links search at www.povray.org are not working. I get something about
adex and a javascript. :( Please help me.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Links
Date: 9 Dec 1999 20:42:52
Message: <chrishuff_99-0F213D.20431509121999@news.povray.org>
In article <385058d2@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

> The links search at www.povray.org are not working. I get something about
> adex and a javascript. :( Please help me.

Hmm, I got "404 Not Found
The URL requested was: /FlycastUniversal\index.js"

I clicked the link at the bottom of the links pages.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 9 Dec 1999 20:43:58
Message: <38505AB5.376CCD91@pcabell.net>
TonyB wrote:

> The links search at www.povray.org are not working. I get something about
> adex and a javascript. :( Please help me.

 I just tried it and had no problems using it with Netscape 4.7.

 Can another Microsoft Outlook Express v4.72 user verify this problem ?
If I can get a verification that it might be a browser specific problem
I'll try to get it resolved for you.