POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray and data analyze Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  povray and data analyze (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: oto
Subject: povray and data analyze
Date: 14 Jul 2000 14:20:05
Message: <396f59d5$1@news.povray.org>
hi ... I've got  a log file wit many numbers. I want visualize this data. I
thought it could by made as surface. I need run it as batch so i thought
povray should by good for it.(generate .pov file and rendering)  But I cant
find any sample how can I create something like surface graph. IS it
possible in povray ? I'll be very thanx for any advice, links, samples how
do it.

Post a reply to this message