POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images. (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images.
Date: 20 Apr 2002 15:19:31
Message: <3cc1bf43@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know how I can achieve the 'overexposed' glow that occurs on
bright white areas of an image? Any tutorials you know of? I don't have
Photoshop, but I do have Paint Shop Pro 7. A batch processing solution would
be even better.

Thanks,
Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

You could just multiply the color of all your light sources and the
ambient_light value in the global_settings by however much you wanted to
overexpose.

--
- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
"Andrew Cocker" <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how I can achieve the 'overexposed' glow that occurs on
> bright white areas of an image? Any tutorials you know of? I don't have
> Photoshop, but I do have Paint Shop Pro 7. A batch processing solution
would
> be even better.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy Cocker