POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LOTW-2 starting Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  LOTW-2 starting (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: LOTW-2 starting
Date: 6 Jul 2004 05:10:02
Message: <ccdq8k$4f5$1@chho.imagico.de>
I am happy to announce the start of my 'Landscape of the week 2':

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/lotw2/

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh
Subject: Re: LOTW-2 starting
Date: 6 Jul 2004 07:19:43
Message: <40ea8acf$1@news.povray.org>
> I am happy to announce the start of my 'Landscape of the week 2':
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/lotw2/

I dont think you should eb, cos the link does not work :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Jul 2004 07:30:02
Message: <cce271$5th$1@chho.imagico.de>
Josh wrote:

> I dont think you should eb, cos the link does not work :-)

Could you be more specific?  It works fine from here.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message