POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : changes to media Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  changes to media (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: changes to media
Date: 12 Jun 2004 12:10:56
Message: <40cb2b10@news.povray.org>
Hi

Are there any changes to media? I've just rendered a pic in 3.6 that was
originaly done in 3.5 and the sky is totally different :-(

Can anyone explain this so that I can make adjustments or do I have to go
back to 3.5?

Mick

Post a reply to this message

> Are there any changes to media? I've just rendered a pic in 3.6 that was
> originaly done in 3.5 and the sky is totally different :-(
>
> Can anyone explain this so that I can make adjustments or do I have to go
> back to 3.5?

You should post a sample scenes.  There are no new things in media in
particular i think but other changes might lead to different results if
for example jitter is used.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message