POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : View factors Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  View factors (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ol
Subject: View factors
Date: 19 Apr 2004 14:00:01
Message: <web.408412e95fffbad9eed016b20@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I work in thermal engineering, and use the zone method to compute heat
transfers by radiation. I'm looking for a tool that can compute the
surface-surface view factors for simple geometries, but also that can take
a participating media into account. Therefore, I'm also interested in
volume-surface and volume-volume view factors.

Is it easy to get these with Pov-Ray?

can somebody help?

Many thanks,

ol