POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SMPOV and others Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  SMPOV and others (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: SMPOV and others
Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:53:52
Message: <web.40d6bbeb7310757a293f3c960@news.povray.org>
SMPOV doesn't seem to be a plugin for pov-ray is that correct?
As I seek a plugin that is cable of using cpu's over the network, FROM
WITHIN pov-ray...
If there is no such plugin at the current time, would anyone condider
helping me write one?... I think I can pull it off, I yust don't know
enough of COM, and how to export en inport things from my program :D A DOS
program is no problem :p

Post a reply to this message