POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : View_POV_Include_Stack Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  View_POV_Include_Stack (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ingo
Subject: View_POV_Include_Stack
Date: 5 Dec 2018 10:43:59
Message: <XnsA9AFAA38DF87Bseed7@news.povray.org>
Is there any documentation on "View_POV_Include_Stack"?
#ifdef(View_POV_Include_Stack) ... #end

I tried to use it to not render test scenes in an include file when the
file is included instead of stand alone. Didn't succeed so far, only
acheived the opposite result.

ingo

Post a reply to this message