POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Wiki: Determing which other pages link to a page Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Wiki: Determing which other pages link to a page (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: POV-Ray Wiki: Determing which other pages link to a page
Date: 7 Jan 2005 11:44:10
Message: <41debc5a@news.povray.org>
Folks,
Do we know if we can find out which pages link to a particular page?

Example:  If I am looking at page "MyPage", can I find out which other pages
in the Wiki contain links to "MyPage"?

Neil

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 7 Jan 2005 11:58:14
Message: <41debfa6$1@news.povray.org>

From: http://povwiki.org/ow.asp?HelpOnMacros

List all pages containing the word "Text Search":
<FullSearch("Text Search")>

Post a reply to this message

From: Neil Kolban
Date: 7 Jan 2005 12:35:17
Message: <41dec855$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Tom, but I don't think that will work (in all cases).  Imagine we
have a Wiki Page called "IsoSurfaces".  If I want to find all the pages that
link to "IsoSurfaces", doing a text search on "IsoSurfaces" produces a whole
bunch of listings for text that contain more than the link to the desired
page.

Neil

Post a reply to this message

> Example:  If I am looking at page "MyPage", can I find out which
> other pages in the Wiki contain links to "MyPage"?

Click the page title

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> in news:41debc5a@news.povray.org Neil Kolban wrote:
>
> > Example:  If I am looking at page "MyPage", can I find out which
> > other pages in the Wiki contain links to "MyPage"?
> >

> Click the page title
>
> Ingo

Post a reply to this message