POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Helplessness towards Pov-Team Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Helplessness towards Pov-Team (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team
Date: 9 Aug 2004 15:36:35
Message: <4117d243@news.povray.org>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> I will tomorrow sign contract, everything is beautiful (best - most
> interesting job so far in my carrerr), only PovTeam didnt give *any*
> response to my license request.

I didn't respond yet because I am very busy right now. Other folks who send
email to the team co-ordinator address have to on occasions wait up to two
weeks for me to assess the request, and you have only waited 8 days.

I will now look at what you have written and respond.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message