POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray3.6 download broken? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray3.6 download broken? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Quietman
Subject: POV Ray3.6 download broken?
Date: 9 Jun 2004 21:59:17
Message: <40c7c075$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Can't seem to download the new 3.6 release. Anyone else having trouble? Can
download a file but it isn't an valid .exe

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: POV Ray3.6 download broken?
Date: 9 Jun 2004 22:23:10
Message: <40c7c60e$1@news.povray.org>
"Quietman" <quietman1968 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

> Can't seem to download the new 3.6 release. Anyone else having trouble?
Can
> download a file but it isn't an valid .exe

Yes, with the WinPOV executable anyway. I've already reported a problem with
it but nothing heard back yet. And I was really hoping I was mistaken and
might have had something wrong only here.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message