POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : nSSS subdivision page - broken? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  nSSS subdivision page - broken? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: nSSS subdivision page - broken?
Date: 23 May 2004 08:21:40
Message: <Xns94F291DD2E946raf256com@203.29.75.35>
Link from page
  http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/nsss.htm
seems to be broken, nsss.zip is missing:
  http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/nsss.zip

Maybe anyone have this file on HDD and can share it?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: nSSS subdivision page - broken?
Date: 23 May 2004 15:52:54
Message: <40B10113.BA627331@hotmail.com>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> Link from page
>   http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/nsss.htm
> seems to be broken, nsss.zip is missing:
>   http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/nsss.zip
>
> Maybe anyone have this file on HDD and can share it?

I'll post it to p.b.scene-files.  For some reason, my ISP is not
allowing downloads.  Yes, I've told them.  Yes, I've followed their
instructions.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message