POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ot] Pov as .rpm form RedHat? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  [ot] Pov as .rpm form RedHat? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: [ot] Pov as .rpm form RedHat?
Date: 18 Mar 2004 09:24:25
Message: <Xns94B09CB20FE30raf256com@203.29.75.35>
Hi,
question from linux-newbie (me ;)
where should I go to browse list of all RPMs officialy supported by RedHat?

Does somebody made an .rpm for PovRay?

Are all .rpm's updated automaticly via RHN, or only official ones? If only
officials - where is list of them?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross Litscher
Subject: Re: [ot] Pov as .rpm form RedHat?
Date: 18 Mar 2004 09:41:47
Message: <4059b52b$1@news.povray.org>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> question from linux-newbie (me ;)
> where should I go to browse list of all RPMs officialy supported by
RedHat?

> Does somebody made an .rpm for PovRay?
>
> Are all .rpm's updated automaticly via RHN, or only official ones? If only
> officials - where is list of them?
>
> --
> http://www.raf256.com/3d/
> Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/
> Computer Graphics

Owen Jacobson posted these links in the povray.unix group. the first being
source code, the second being binary distribution. I havn't used these
personally, so I don't know anything about them or if the links still work
http://machinae.lionsanctuary.net/2003/12/povray-3.50c-2.src.rpm
http://machinae.lionsanctuary.net/2003/12/povray-3.50c-2.i386.rpm

Post a reply to this message