POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay short code contest - voting open Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay short code contest - voting open (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: POVRay short code contest - voting open
Date: 2 Mar 2004 04:19:24
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-AC55A9.20192302032004@news.povray.org>
Well, entries for the POVRay short code competition has been officially
closed for more than a day and there isn't a backlog of entries to render
so the voting might as well start. Point your browsers at
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/scc3/entries/
I hope you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the entries
this round. There is no need to rush in with your votes but rather
consider them carefully....voting won't close until the 10th.
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au

Post a reply to this message