POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Selfish Curiosity Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Selfish Curiosity (Message 18 to 27 of 27)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Selfish Curiosity
Date: 21 Jan 2004 21:49:30
Message: <400F3A50.291D9781@pacbell.net>
Tom Melly wrote:

> Is there to be any public discussion regarding what makes it into 3.6?

No, it is still essentially a bug fix release. The operational differences
are minor at best and feature development beyond what is already included
should be considered locked.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Date: 22 Jan 2004 11:44:39
Message: <400ffdf7$1@news.povray.org>
> Don't wake sleeping animals,  I am still waiting for the next "let's
> start a POV 4.0 discussion" thread to be started despite that.

Hmmmm...
But when is v4.0 going to be released by the way ???

:-)

Nooo !! NNoooOOOO !!! Don't beat me !! It was just a joke !!!

JC

Post a reply to this message