POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay 2.6.3 Released Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay 2.6.3 Released (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay 2.6.3 Released
Date: 24 Nov 2002 23:49:07
Message: <Xns92D0E7C44BD2Cflyerx@204.213.191.226>
Hello,

I released version 2.6.3 of PoseRay. The main improvements are in texture
management and memory handling. PoseRay can be configured to use about 40%
of the memory that was needed in 2.6.0 for the same geometry. This may be
useful for those huge meshes. For those of you with Poser 4 PoseRay now can
read Poser pzz or pz3 files to extract the materials automatically. I also
added a global map search to find those misplaced textures and link them to
their proper path. Some turorials were added to the help file.

PoseRay and a sample gallery can be found at
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/index.htm

Enjoy,

FlyerX