POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MIKA Render Window Background Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  MIKA Render Window Background (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: MIKA Render Window Background
Date: 23 Sep 2002 21:10:08
Message: <Xns9292D75E2B797POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi folks,

Is there a way to change the checkered background
pattern in the render-window?

I've traversed the manual and failed to spot anything on the subject

I'd like to use something much darker.

Merci

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: MIKA Render Window Background
Date: 23 Sep 2002 22:23:32
Message: <3d8fcca4@news.povray.org>
"Marc Champagne" <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> Hi folks,
>
> Is there a way to change the checkered background
> pattern in the render-window?

No (short of modifying the source and re-compiling).

But if enough people ask I'd consider adding a way to do it.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> "Marc Champagne" <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Is there a way to change the checkered background
> > pattern in the render-window?
>
> No (short of modifying the source and re-compiling).
>
> But if enough people ask I'd consider adding a way to do it.

I for one would be interested in such an option. Black would be preferred.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message