POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MIKA - POV in Space?! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:10:08 EDT (-0400)
  MIKA - POV in Space?! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: MIKA - POV in Space?!
Date: 7 Sep 2002 11:28:27
Message: <Xns92827427C524APOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
I found this passage in the POV manual under "DUTY CYCLE" and
non of the links have anything concerning this 6000x8000 render,
anybody know what came of it?

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: MIKA - POV in Space?!
Date: 9 Sep 2002 04:31:51
Message: <10nonucp47bjnt71cs6bfj895hf71ht62k@4ax.com>
On 7 Sep 2002 11:28:27 -0400, Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote:
> I found this passage in the POV manual under "DUTY CYCLE"

it was also mentioned in http://news.povray.org/povray.general/24176/

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Champagne
Date: 9 Sep 2002 21:57:12
Message: <Xns9284DEB7FA0B4POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in

> On 7 Sep 2002 11:28:27 -0400, Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote:
>> I found this passage in the POV manual under "DUTY CYCLE"
>
> it was also mentioned in http://news.povray.org/povray.general/24176/
>
> ABX

Did you ever find a link to whatever was rendered up there, I read the
entire thread but no cigar!

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca