POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : elastic cube Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  elastic cube (Message 2 to 11 of 11)
From: Gergely Vandor
Subject: Re: elastic cube
Date: 1 Apr 2002 10:45:59
Message: <Xns91E3B49FB360Bgergelyvamoraviaitco@204.213.191.226>
Gergely Vandor <ger### [at] moravia-itcom> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

<snip>

Oh, I hope you won't tell me that someone has already done the exact same
thing much better. :)

--
Gergely

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Apr 2002 03:04:48
Message: <k3jhauouekul0fja6lbmi892rcp96ipmop@4ax.com>
On 1 Apr 2002 10:45:59 -0500, Gergely Vandor
<ger### [at] moravia-itcom> wrote:

>Oh, I hope you won't tell me that someone has already done the exact same
>thing much better. :)

Err... quite a lot of people, actually :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg