POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  #read question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon
Subject: #read question
Date: 10 Oct 2001 11:47:28
Message: <3bc46d90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I want to read mesh2 data into an array. I thought that I could use #read
but I dont know how because the date to read must be vector literals
seperated by commas. Basically this is mesh2 but I dont know how to only
read the things that I want to put into the array. I think I'll have to put
the data into different arrays because an array can only have five
dimensions but a mesh2 can have six lists.

Post a reply to this message