POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Objects Collection: New Location ! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Objects Collection: New Location ! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: POV-Ray Objects Collection: New Location !
Date: 2 Jan 2001 12:05:32
Message: <3A520B24.5095531C@datacomm.ch>
The POV-Ray Objects Collection got now its own domain!

In the last year I had to move the collection several times from one
place to another because I was relying on free web hosting offers and
they
had most of them their disadvantages. Unfortunately each time when it
moved there were new URLs.

Now I finally got my own POV-related domain name: http://povworld.de

So the POV-Ray Objects Collection will from now on be found at:
-> http://www.povworld.de/objects

Please change your bookmarks and links you have set to it.

You may have noticed that there was only few new things there recently.
This was because I have been moving and at the same time redesigning the
collection somewhat. So got it for example a new logo. Please tell me
what you think of it. I just also added two new objects to the
collection.

Have a look at it!

  Micha
  POVObjects Admin