POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: IRTC?
Date: 9 Jul 2002 17:41:09
Message: <3d2b5875@news.povray.org>
I may be missing something( it is late for me and I am very tired) but I can't find a
link to the IRTC competition.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: IRTC?
Date: 9 Jul 2002 18:02:05
Message: <MPG.17956e1bf9f32cf7989b81@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:40:55 +0100, Mick Hazelgrove wrote...
> I may be missing something( it is late for me and I am very tired)
> but I can't find a link to the IRTC competition.
>
> Mick

http://www.irtc.org ?

Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jide
Date: 10 Jul 2002 10:59:09
Message: <3d2c4bbd$1@news.povray.org>
Jamie Davison wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:40:55 +0100, Mick Hazelgrove wrote...
> > I may be missing something( it is late for me and I am very tired)
> > but I can't find a link to the IRTC competition.
> >
> > Mick
>
> http://www.irtc.org ?

Surely he meant that he can't find a link to the IRTC on the redesigned
www.povray.org.
Right? BTW, I haven't checked for it myself since it's been a little slow
for me for quite obvious reasons.

--
-Jide

Post a reply to this message