POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My POV-Ray gallery Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  My POV-Ray gallery (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Peter Hertel
Subject: My POV-Ray gallery
Date: 1 Jul 2002 11:46:13
Message: <3d207945$1@news.povray.org>
Redesigned my website once again..
http://hertel.no/peter
Comments on design and my POV-Ray work are very welcome!

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

From: marabou
Subject: Re: My POV-Ray gallery
Date: 1 Jul 2002 16:01:45
Message: <3d20b528@news.povray.org>
Peter Hertel wrote:

> Redesigned my website once again..
> http://hertel.no/peter
> Comments on design and my POV-Ray work are very welcome!

nice design. there are (m)any browser which can not interpret you nice
css-code correctly.
the explanatation before you povray gallery is good, but IMHO those guys
who visit your page know how to use it.

Post a reply to this message