POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : prepare for a sudden influx (maybe) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  prepare for a sudden influx (maybe) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: prepare for a sudden influx (maybe)
Date: 6 Oct 2000 15:35:00
Message: <MPG.144839ae40150a38989800@news.povray.org>
http://www.newscientist.co.uk/lastword

Apart from a rather intriguing optical illusion, it's the highest profile
mention of POV I've seen.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: Re: prepare for a sudden influx (maybe)
Date: 6 Oct 2000 17:43:18
Message: <39de4776$1@news.povray.org>
The Japanese magazine Graphics World had a full-color four page spread on
POV in last months issue... certainly that was higher profile.
--
Douglas Eichenberg
dou### [at] nlsnet

Post a reply to this message