POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Writing down debug stream with pen on paper Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:10 EDT (-0400)
  Writing down debug stream with pen on paper (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Writing down debug stream with pen on paper
Date: 1 Jun 2000 10:13:18
Message: <39366E71.DC9A906A@my-dejanews.com>
I was working on a complex animation. While fixing the algorithm, I had
it spit out lots of information on my variables using the #debug
commands.  Unfortunately, this debugged information is only available on
screen; I cannot print or copy & paste it.

Is there any way around this/

Post a reply to this message

Debug_File=true		Echo debug info text to DEBUG.OUT

"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> I was working on a complex animation. While fixing the algorithm, I had
> it spit out lots of information on my variables using the #debug
> commands.  Unfortunately, this debugged information is only available on
> screen; I cannot print or copy & paste it.
>
> Is there any way around this/

Post a reply to this message